Below the process.
There are many stages that a core (alternator, starter motor or turbocharger) must go through before we call it a remanufactured unit:
- Identification of the core and visual check of the unit
- Disassembly into component parts
- All parts are cleaned thoroughly
- The parts are sorted into those that are suitable for reuse and remanufacture and any that are not suitable for reuse are replaced with new parts.
- The reusable and remanufacturable parts are reconditioned
- The product is reassembled
- The unit undergoes 100% computerised testing to assure performance to Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) specifications
We ensure that our remanufacturing process results produces recycled products which are at least as "good as new" and a mark of our belief in our remanufactured products is that we give a 12 months warrenty on material and manufacturing defects.
Remanufacturing is an important form of recycling. It helps reduce energy use and contributes to saving our environment.